When you purchase a Sonnova piano, we make every effort to ensure that the piano you select will be appropriate for your needs. In the unlikely event that you would like to return a piano purchased from us, the following policies are in effect for pianos purchased via the sonnovapianos.com shopping cart.
- Returns must be requested within 7 days of receipt of your piano. Buyers should call us at 800-264-6614 or email us at email@example.com to request a return authorization. No returns are accepted without prior authorization.
- When we receive a return request, we will coordinate the pick-up and return shipment of the piano. After the piano arrives back at our facility and is inspected, we will issue a merchandise credit equal to the purchase price of the piano less all return shipping costs. If shipping costs are included in the purchase price of the piano, returns will receive a merchandise credit equal to the purchase price less the actual costs of original and return shipping.
- Pianos which have been altered or damaged (including improper service) while in the buyer’s possession may not be returned.
- Special orders and pianos which have been customized or modified at your request (including player system installation) may not be returned.
- Returns are typically given in the form of a merchandise credit. Cash or credit card refunds (when requested by buyer) are available at the sole discretion of Sonnova and may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 20%.
Pianos purchased in-store or over the phone may be governed by a different return policy than pianos purchased directly from carusopianos.com. Please see store or ask your sales associate for these policies.